Monday, July 18, 2011

A message from Caylee Anthony

I said I would let go of Casey Anthony. But little Caylee won't let go that easily. Here's a letter she sent from Heaven. This is for the masses who still believe Casey Anthony killed Caylee and got away with it.

"Dear Mommy,

Don't worry about me, I'm in God's hands. It's great up here in Heaven. People are so nice to me, and there's real angels and stuff!

But, I miss being home. Why did you do this to me? I thought you loved me. You used to hold me up and play with me on the floor and tickle my feet. That was fun. Grandma let me swim in the pool. She bought me new clothes and took care of me when you were gone. Why did you put me to sleep? I never woke up, you know.

I miss being home. I miss my playhouse Grandpa built for me. I wish I could watch Dora the Explorer, but they don't have TVs up here. Most of all, I miss you.

God told me you didn't really love me. How can this be? He said you never reallly took care of me. Why? He said you like to go out and have fun and leave me with Grandma and Grandpa. I wanted you to tuck me in at night, but you were never home. But I loved you anyway, because you were my Mommy.

God said I was thrown away like garbage and left in a swamp where animals ate my bones. How could you do this to me? Was I really garbage to you?

God said you lied and said I was missing. He also said you never looked for me. I always looked for you when you weren't in my bedroom. How could you not care where I was? But then God said I was already gone, so now I understand.

God said you got in big trouble for this, but that you didn't get punished at all. I got punished for spilling my drink out of my sippie cup. I don't understand.

God said you did other bad things and got punished for that. He said you even went to jail, but you just got out. He said the world wants to know where you went. Did the world wonder where I was?

Wherever you are, I hope you are happy now. I hate you did this to me. I sure miss you, and wish I could be with you.

I'm happy now. There is no pain up here, and everyone is so nice. I wish you were here, but I know you have a life to lead. It sure would be nice to hear from you.

I love you, Mommy."

Caylee

No comments:

Post a Comment